عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lost ....



The more I grow up, the more I realize how weird this life really is .... One day, you have absolutely NOTHING and the next day, you have almost EVERYTHING and are forced to take decisions about letting go of things for the sake of other things ....

I am not asking for everything, I NEVER wanted everything as I clearly know that NO one has everything, but why is it always a choice between things ?? How can you take a decision when you want both (assuming that you truly can have both), or when if you decline something, other people will be affected/sad because they worked hard for this thing to come to you in the first place ??

Sobhan Allah, many people are given no choice and they find themselves forcefully walking in an "unchosen" path but complain as they had no freedom of choice and others have got a list of things to choose from but they just wish that something is forced upon them ... No one likes his condition, no matter how "good" it may seem ....

A thunderstorm is going on in my mind; I was literally "forsaken" for the past couple of months and all of a sudden the "hopeless" issues were right there in front of me just waiting for me to accept/decline ....

Months of almost "nothing" and all of a sudden ?? In the same day ?? How weird ....

Lost and clueless, I know that I always had/have/will have NO one but Allah, so I definitely will turn to Him, He is the Al-Knowing ....

Oh Allah, choose for me as I am not good at choosing .... Make me HATE what is not good for me and make me LOVE what is good for me .... Everything "seems" good, but you are the Al-Knowing ... Ameen ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)