عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Friday, October 26, 2012

3 hours of happiness :*

Three continuous hours of happiness :)  .. Passed like 3 minutes walahi ....
الحمد لله :)
A wonderful beginning for Eid .... The best ليلة عيد in my long life so far ......
Thank you soOoooooOo much for being who you are :**** ... Thank you for being the biggest part of my life ... Thank you for giving me this great opportunity and special place ..... Your place shall never be taken by anyone إن شاء الله , you lie down in a special chamber in my heart , always have and always will ....




Thank you Allah :) You are so merciful and always give me much more than expected .....

I placed those words here so that you and I remember those lovely moments whenever we open this place ... Anyways, no one opens it but us ....

يا حب حياتي ..... 
يا أجمل هدية ....

وبيننا معاد ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)