عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Crying Clouds

This is a poem i wrote 7 years back !! I was in a boring math lesson, in 8th grade at school and it was raining heavily outside. Our teacher didn't listen to our pleas to go out in the rain, so I entertained myself with this instead ...

The Crying Clouds

It is mercy when it rains,
The leaves are happy, there are no pains….
Flowers blossom, trees grow,
Birds sing, the water will flow….
Sound is thunder it really scares,
When there’s a storm, everyone cares….
U see the walls with rain flickering,
It is so beautiful, the eye stopped blinking….
The ground is thirsty; that’s for sure,
I hope it rains more and more…
Lightning is very bright,
I think its gonna fight…
And at the end,
Lots will be send….

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)