عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Just Can’t


A very special dedication ......

They say “It’s a sign of your own worth sometimes if you’re hated by the right person”, but will my hatred to you make you any worthy?

I hate your dry tears,
I hate your false smiles,
I hate it when my ears,
Hear you within miles..
I hate the way you walk,
I hate it and feel bad,
I hate it when you talk,
But your silence drives me mad..
I hate you being with people,
I hate you being alone,
I hate you being famous,
I hate you being unknown…
I hate the way you laugh,
I hate the way you dress,
I hate it when I see,
Your hair in such a mess!
I hate you being confident,
I hate seeing you read,
I hate it when you fail,
I hate it when you succeed...
I hate seeing you weak,
I hate seeing you strong,
I hate it when you’re right,
I hate it when you’re wrong..
I hate it when you’re tender,
I hate it when you care,
I hate when you’re beside me,
I hate it when you’re not there…
I hate it when you cough,
I hate it when you sneeze,
I hate hearing your voice,
I hate hearing you breathe…
I hate it when you tell the truth,
I hate it when you lie,
I hate seeing you alive,
I’ll hate it when you die..
I hate it when you whisper,
I hate it when you’re loud,
I hate it when you’re humble,
I hate it when you’re proud…
I hate it when you’re friendly,
I hate it when you’re shy,
I hate it when you give up,
I hate it when you try…
I hate all that reminds of you,
The sun, the rain, the wind,
I hate you having an enemy,
I hate you having a friend…
I hate it when you’re absent,
I hate life without you,
I hate it when you’re present,
And I think of no one but you….
I hate when you pretend,
You’re not thinking of me,
I know you wish I was,
A part of your family tree..
I hate it when you look at me,
I hate it when you stare,
I hate you being selfish,
I hate it when you share…
Now that you know how much I,
Hate everything you do,
The thing I hate the most is,
“I just can’t hate YOU”!!

8 comments:

Shaimaa said...

تحفةةةةةةةةةةةةة
:O:O:O:OOO

The thing I hate the most is,
"I just can’t hate YOU"!!

!!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! what can i say ?? such a mesmerizing poem really .. msA ;) :)) .. Am I this person ? :$ :D :D

Anonymous said...

شيمو : تصدقي حلوة فعلا ما شاء الله :) ؟؟ دة أول سطر أنا كتبته في القصيدة، دي أول حاجة جت على بالي بعدين كل اللي قبليها جه عشان كدة النقطة الملهمة ديما بتكون أجمل حاجة... يعني سبحان الله، بدأت من تحت لفوق
bottom up approach
بقة
:D
سارة : حلوة
mesmerizing
دي ... هو يعني عشان كتبتها بالانجليزي هتعملي فيا كدة :)) ؟؟ بعدين إزاي تكوني انت الشخص دة ؟؟ شكلك عشان بقالي كتير ما غنيتلكيش نسيتي انت بالنسبة لي إيه !! تحبي أغني ولا بلاش عشان انت عارفة بقة إيه اللي ممكن يحصل
:P :D ;-)
بعدين أنا فعلا عمري ما كتبت قصيدة عن الناس اللي بحبها عشان ما فيش أي كلام ممكن يوصفهم ولا حبي ليهم، يعني مقامهم أكبر بكتير من كلماتي المبتدئة واكتفيت بالكتابة عن أشخاص في مخيلتي ليس لهم من الواقع مكان، بس انت بقة اللي فعلا عجزت حتى أكتب عنك سطر واحد :* ... بس ممكن أختصر كل حاجة عاوزة أقولهالك أو أقولها عنك في كلمة واحدة
;-)

Anonymous said...

الحمد لله :) ، شكرا أوي
لا غتاتة ولا حاجة، طالما أنا نشرت كلام أي حد ممكن يقرؤه، يبقى أكيد أي حد ليه الحق يستفسر بس مش شرط الإجابة تكون كافية
أنا اتفهمت غلط، أنا قصدي إن خواطر-قصائد-كلمات "الحب" اللي أحيانا بكتبها هي اللي بتكون عن شخصية خيالية (كنت بوضح بس عشان أنا اتفهمت غلط في الموضوع دة قبل كدة أو أنا اللي فهّمت الناس غلط) وزي ما قلت، الناس اللي بحبها بجد (عائلتي وصديقاتي "بسسسس" ربنا يخليهملي ويخليني ليهم) ما أقدرش أكتب عنهم عشان منزلتهم في قلبي أعلى من كلماتي بكتير ... لكن مين قال إن كلمات الكره مش عن حد موجود (أو كان موجود) في الواقع ؟؟
إحتمال يكون الشخص دة (الي كل تصرفاته مكروهة) موجود في الواقع فعلا واحتمال يكون بردو في الخيال، معلش، أنا حابة أحتفظ بالحاجة دي لنفسي لأسباب عدة
شكرا على مروركم الكريم

mimi said...

ياااه يا فيدو أنا اتلغبط خالص :D
طب أقولك أنا علي حاجه
حاجه تسخنيها تتجمد؟؟؟
علي فكره الفزوره دي ليها حل
...والقصيده دي كمان ليها حل
صراحه استمتعت جدا وأنا بقراها
بجد رائعه جداااااااا:)
mimi

Anonymous said...

ميمي :* ء
إيه اللي بيلخبط بس ؟؟ دي كل حاجة واضحة زي الشمس (شمس حاصلها كسوف جامد بس)ء
:D
وانت يعني من القليلين اللي بيفهموني
:)
اممم، أكيد أكيييد حل الفزورة: العقل، هههههه، كل أما تشغليه أكتر، بيسخن فبيتجمد وبيبطل يشتغل بقة بعد كدة
هههههههههه
("كلمة السر: "البيضة)
;-)

تسلميلي يا عيوني، يا ساكنة بين جفوني، ودمتي بخير وسعادة وهنا يا قلبي أنا

Unknown said...

WOW, that is a lot of hate
but very wonderful indeed
it is not impossible though
it reminds me of my mother, as she hates a lot of things about me, but still can't hate me :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)
ربنا يخليها لحضرتك يا رب
yes, I think this is the case with all our parents, they want the best out of us and usually criticize everything we do .. I sometimes overhear them telling others how proud they are of me but in front of me, they are usually complaining about all the things I do and the way I do them :D ! But they just CAN'T hate us :)

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)