عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Thursday, February 9, 2012

True Tears ...


Today was a new life-time experience .... The first time I ever talk deeply with a non-Arab Muslim convert .... The thing I wanted to know so much is why are new Muslims so attached to Islam and its teachings and the "Muslim appearance" (whether "beard" or "face cover") while the people who were born as Muslims (especially the Arabs :( ) are running away (literally) from Islam and the "Islamic appearance" and either follow those who without any knowledge say "this is Sunnah, not obligatory" or feel "shameful" or "scared" to show a "Muslim appearance" ?? .... Even if it was Sunnah, you assume that you love Allah and the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم , give us a true sign that you love them !!! Or is love just in the heart ??? What is the use of love if you do not act according to this love and really express and SHOW it ?? Didn't Allah سبحانه وتعالى say in the Qura'n on the tongue of the prophet قل إن كنتم تحبون الله فاتبعوني يحببكم الله ويغفر لكم ذنوبكم ??? "Say: 'If you love Allah then follow me and Allah will love you and forgive you for your wrong actions " ???

Anyways, she told me "As we lived in both lives and greatly felt how deep and sincere Islam is ... We noticed the strong difference and realized that what we were in was total fake ... As Allah chose Islam as the correct religion, He knows the best and He can never make a wrong choice" .... And then she started crying .... "True Tears" is what I kept on telling myself and felt that I am so insignificant and so shallow and worthless :(( .... I felt that I do not deserve to be called a Muslim; what have I done to Islam so far ?? NOTHING !!! I feel weak in front of my desires and follow Satan no matter where he leads me .... She continued "The people you are talking about don't feel the blessing that they have been gifted with and so they are just flowing with the westernization current" .... "True Tears" ....

After my long conversation with her, I wished that I was born as a non-Muslim and accepted Islam later on in my life so as to have all those great feelings and to strongly and bravely hold on to Islam, its teachings and "true Islamic appearance and acts" ....

May Allah increase her and our taqwa .... The conversation was amazing, a life-time experience that shall never be forgotten إن شاء الله ....

For those who say "Islam is not restricted to the beard and face veil" , please go back to the verse I mentioned and tell me what signs you have of loving him ?? What's really preventing you from truly following the prophet even if what we're asking you to do was only done by the Prophet and his wives (supposedly) ???.... Think twice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)