عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

< 3 MiMi < 3 ...

I love you Allah ! You are continuously giving me messages when I need them the most !! Sobhan-Allah, I was willing to write about nature and how much I missed it today, I check my email and this is what I find as today's quote !! "Nature, time and patience are three great physicians." ... Yes, this is what I love; nature, this is what I have; time, and this is what I need; patience :) ...
--------------------------

Time wasted with your friends is time worth wasting :) --- Fadwa Ahmad

---------------------------

The longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it when it comes because the things worth having are the things worth waiting for ;) ……

---------------------------

I love walking under the rain because no one notices I’m crying … I love the raindrops falling on my lips and me tasting them to check if they were "tears" or fresh water… I love the sound of the dry leaves being crushed under my feet as I feel that I am crushing my "fears" … I love the wind blowing through me because it takes my "pains" away with it and leaves me pain-free… I love the sunrise because it’s a sign that a new day has begun and that yesterday has gone with all its "misery" … I love the sunset because it tells me that it’s the end of another "complicated" day of my life … I love lightning because it brightens the whole sky for seconds just as happiness brightens my life for a "few moments only" … I love the sound of thunder as it’s the only thing louder than the inner voice that keeps on telling me that "my dreams will never come true" …

But today, the weather was sunny :( , there was no rain to wash my "tears", no wind to blow my "fears" and no leaves to concentrate my "anger" on and crush and no sunset (yet) to take my "pains" away with it ... But, there was a very great and special friend that did more than what nature usually does for me ... I now know that I love her more than nature and all its wonders ... Thank you my (F) only dear and loving "MiMi" (A) for being who you are; you are one of Allah's most precious gifts to me ما شاء الله ... Thank you Allah for granting me both "MiMi" and nature's beauty as when one is absent, the other is always there ... ( :) :* AF :) :* )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I meant to say "time wasted with your friends .... " although I know that the correct wording is "time spent with your friends .... " because many people tell me "stop wasting time with your friends" and I was simply replying on them ... I meant to say, "even if you think I am wasting my time, this time is worth wasting, and I am more than happy to waste it" ... But you are right, "time spent with your friends is time worth spending" :) ... Anyways, I can't change it as it would not be made by Fadwa Ahmad :), I would then have to include it's author's name at the end ;) (intellectual property)....