عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Sunday, October 10, 2010

:) 10/10/10 :)

Today is a very special day, 10/10/10 shall not be repeated for another 100 years :D++ .... As a form of celebration, my ubuntu crashed yesterday 12:15 PM after 1.5 days of work in my IS assignment... قدر الله وما شاء فعل، الحمد لله :)

Two weeks back, I decided to format my hard drives as a form of celebration for my final year at my lovely college as it was full of files from Oracle and Symbian that couldn't be removed "Failed to delete" and similar bla bla blas .. I installed a fresh copy of windows and stayed 2 days in the process of downloading all the drivers ... They all worked except sound and usb... I accessed external help, they kept on trying different methods but still no usb and no sound .. I was so mad and prayed to Allah so much and suddenly I found myself downloading service pack 2 and everything started working ! سبحان الله I was so happy !! This process took me 2 days :) .. Then after 3 days, the laptop started displayed nothing on start up except the background, NO desktop icons, No start menu, NOTHING !! but I still did not care and used to open all files and run anything from the task manager !!!!! عادي يعني :)
After 2 days of this frustration, I decided that I hate windows so much and I took an ubuntu CD from one of my dear friends ... I asked her if it could يقع and she clearly stated that it never happened to anyone before and that it is so robust :D and reliable :P (OS ba2a) ... I successfully removed everything relating to windows on my laptop and installed ubuntu 10.04 ... It took me another 2 days to download all the programs to get it functioning properly and to work on my assignments ... الحمد لله everything was great and I worked for about 3 days with absolutely nothing wrong, I was in love with ubuntu really !!!...

Then, yesterday, while innocently working on my IS assignment and deciding to send my partner many useful links and tell her what I did for the previous day ( I did the bonus and had the last 2 requirements left), the screen went frozen :D++ .... Nothing was working, so I switched it off from the power button, went to pray Zhuhur but when I cam back and switched it back on, the screen was frozen on the user login !!! :) This switch on, switch off process continued for 4-5 times with regular breaks in between :D , but everything was dead :)
I realized that my never بيقع ubuntu actually وقع :D++ ... I called my friend as she took the CD from me and went to her house to get the CD and install it ... عادي جدا :) ... I installed it and found that I lost all my previous work بردو عادي يعني several companies have lost years of work but decided to start all over again and so did I :) ... I started installing all the programs again and my internet connection decided to be slow like dead so as to celebrate with me :D++ ... عادي جدا جدا ... I successfully downloaded netbeans but the JDK is very stubborn وشكلها حالفة بردو تحتفل معايا .... So what ??? عادييييييييييي
I found my self so helpless, so I decided to write until everything stops being so annoying and until the celebration is over :P
صراحة أنا بدأت أشك في الجهاز نفسه، أصله ما شاء الله كان كل اللي يشوفه يقول عليه جامد ومتين وبتاع (توشيبا بقة ما شاء الله) بس الحمد لله، دلوقت بقة غير قابل للحسد خااالص ... ربنا يقومه بالسلامة :(
أنا بقة قعدة بسمع "كم تشتكي وتقول إنك معدم" لأحمد بو خاطر ... كلماتها جميلة أوي مع إني مش دايما بحب صوته يعني
والأبيات دي قاعدة بترن في عقلي وبحاول أدور على ال"ندى" في اللي أنا فيه دة
:D++
أيهذا الشاكي وما بك داءً *** كيف تغدو إذا غدوت عليلا
أترى الشوك في الورود وتعمى *** أن ترى فوقه الندى إكليلا
والذي نفسه بغير جمال *** لا يرى في الوجود شيئا جميلا
Thank you windows, thank you ubuntu and my greatest thanks ever to my lovely CSD !!
:) And Hope Remains :)

2 comments:

Doha Esam said...

يا عيني يا فيدو
معلش لازم تعدي عليكي فترة في القسم اللب يحتفل معاكي
ربنا يهديه ويشتغل كويس ان شاء الله

Anonymous said...

ضحضوحة :***
آمين يا رب :)
دي فتراته كترت أوييييي اليومين دول
شكله بيحتفل بسنة رابعة
طب مش لما أخلص الأول بعدين يحتفل براحته ؟؟
مش عارفة مستعجل على إيه
:D

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)