عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I just love those words !! :)



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
WOW!!!
and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
WOW!!
I am starting to understand the reason for many things... I hope that was the beginning of a "fall together".. :) The coming days will prove me right إن شاء الله :)

I find the coming words so special, I stopped by them and was greatly affected while watching the cartoon but they deeply affected me later on ....

All the coming phrases are from Kung Fu Panda:


"There are no accidents". Master Oogway :)


"
You are too concerned with what was and what will be.. There is a saying:
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is
why it's called the present" .. Master Oogway ;)
Seriously Fadwa, forget the past (what was) and don't think of the future (what will be)...

Oogway: Your mind is like the water. When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see, but when you let it settle, the answer becomes clear.
Well, I need time for it to settle :)

Po: There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. :)
Yes, I (Fadwa) believe that you gain credit by your actions, actions speak louder than words and definitely louder than looks ... Looks are deceiving..

Oogway: My friend, the panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you yours until you let go of the illusion of control.
Shifu: Illusion?
Oogway: Yes.
[points at peach tree]
Oogway: Look at this tree, Shifu: I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time.
Shifu: But there are things we *can* control: I can control when the fruit will fall, I can control where to plant the seed: that is no illusion, Master!
Oogway: Ah, yes. But no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Shifu: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
Oogway: Maybe it can, if you are willing to guide, to nurture it, to believe in it.
Shifu: But how? How? I need your help, master.
Oogway: No, you just need to believe. Promise me, Shifu, promise me you will believe.

Here, I started crying A LOT !!! I kept on saying it out loud "Promise me, Fido (instead of Shifu :D), promise me you will believe" and I made the unbreakable vow :)

Mr. Ping (Po's father :D) : The secret ingredient to my secret ingredient soup is... nothing!
Po: Huh?
Mr. Ping: You heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient.
Po: Wait, wait... it's just plain old noodle soup? You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?
Mr. Ping: Don't have to. To make something special you just have to believe it's special.
[Po looks at the scroll again, and sees his reflection in it]
Po: There is no secret ingredient...

And again I promised myself to make all people and events of my life special ... Sometimes words pass by you when you are sad or angry which you find yourself recalling later on... Special words like those should be kept special, special people that (no matter who you are) loved you -as you are- should be kept special, special moments where special words were said that made a great difference in your life should be kept special... Words that made you forget your pain at one moment should be remembered whenever the pain reappears ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)