عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Thursday, May 27, 2010

:) Dr Moustafa Amin :)




Moments like those force me to write … 3rd year has ended, with all its nice and painful moments… I sat down, held my pen and decided to write something about it as I usually do … But then I found myself unconsciously writing about the most person who has affected me and had a great positive impact on me this year…


حقاً، إنه "مصطفىً" من بين الأساتذة، و"أمين" في التعامل والتعليم !!!

Dr. Moustafa Amin, what shall I say,

I was very tearful, when I left today…

I won’t be hearing, “ya fandemZ” for days,

I’ll miss all the fun, games and plays…

Although we were always, with projects overloaded,

I now believe that I am, with knowledge flooded…

To my surprise, I understood many things,

U brought into me hope, which others couldn’t bring…

You answered all my questions, and listened to my point of view,

You took care of all details, which other doctors threw…

I can’t remember a lecture, in which I didn’t laugh,

After knowing you my life, was split into half…

A part dedicated to Embedded, and projects only,

The other part without embedded is lonely!!

The first part is tiring, but made my mind bright,

It keeps on expanding, with the second part it’ll fight!!

Every lecture you surprise us, with a massive TO DO,

I always try to solve it, but have got no clue….

You told us it’s not bad, to make a mistake,

It’s just bad to have a “good” risk, and not take…

You made us hungry, with PASTA and CAKES,

I now love food, and enjoy what my mom bakes !!

You’re our source of inspiration, with you our life is great,

Three lectures a week are NOT enough, we really needed eight !!

Your advice help me in life, everything seems so fine,

I now enjoy living, happiness became mine !!

Allah knows I’m honest in every word I said,

You are my role model, your ethics I shall spread !!

Thanks for everything, you have done for us,

I hope after this poem, I’ll get a bonus !!

الكلام دة مش مجاملة ولا رشوة عشان أصلا الدكتور عمره ما هيدخل هنا ولا هيشوف الكلام دة، بس بجد الكلام دة صادق أوي وهو فعلا من الشخصيات النادرة اللي صعب أوي الواحد ينساها ... بشكره بشدة على أسلوب شرحه، شخصيته، تعامله، حماسه، فعلا خلى المحاضرات ممتعة أوي ودي حاجة إحنا كنا مفتقدينها أوي أوي ... فيه 4 أسابيع الترم دة أنا ما كانش ليا نفس خالص أروح الكلية لأسباب وظروف كتيرة بس كنت باروح يوم الحد والخميس بس عشان أحضر محاضراته وما كنتش بحضر أي حاجة تانية : ) ...

ربنا يجزاه خير الجزاء ويرفعه ويرفع بيه وينفعه وينفع بيه ويجمعنا بيه في الجنة يا رب

أكثر كلمة أثرت فيا وبدأت فعلا أطبقها في حياتي العملية والاجتماعية، " مش عيب إنك تغلط، بس العيب إنك ما تحاولش أو ما تتعلمش من غلطتك " ... أنا إحتجت الكلمة دي اليومين دول والحمد لله طلعتني من حالة فظيعة كانت أصابتني (ومن أعمالكم سلط عليكم :(( ) ..... أنا فعلا غلطت كتييير أوي في حياتي بالذات الحياة الجامعية بس مين فينا ما بيغلطش ؟؟ وأنا الحمد لله إتعلمت منه إني ما أزعلش إني غلطت، بالعكس أفرح إني حسيت بغلطتي وراجعت نفسي ....

مع أطيب التمنيات بمستقبل باهر وأن يحقق الله لكم كل ما تريدون ويسعدكم أنتم والأسرة الكريمة

: ) HopefulHopes : )

5 comments:

Shaimaa said...

to7faaaaaaaaaaaaaa
he deserve it sureeeeeeeeee :):)
i miss him :((:(

fadwa, send it to him please :D
also check this: http://evronia.blogspot.com/2009/05/dr-moustafa-amin-ya-fandem.html (btw, he saw this poem :D:D)

Anonymous said...


ربنا يخليك يا رب ( أكيد كل حاجة بكتبها تحفة )ء
:D
I dont think that sending it to him will be a good idea !! :)

Shaimaa said...

ya gameeeeeeed ;):D

why bs ??!!!
when evronia wrote her poem, she sent it to him on him mail :D ( howa met3awed ya3ny :D )

Kohla said...

aywa aywa sa7.. howa da ;);)
ana nefsy awi yedena network, we 7'ayfa awy yedena network :D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

شيماء : ربنا يسهل
أسماء: لا تخافي لا تخافي ... إللي أخد أو أر، مستحيييييييييل يخاف من حاجة بعد كدة
خلاص إحنا بقينا ناس جامدة أوي
:D
ربنا يستر والناس الجامدة دي ما تتكسرش من كتر جمودها
:P =))

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)