عروس البحر الأبيض

عروس البحر الأبيض

Monday, May 3, 2010

:) My Symbol :)


This is what u should NEVER be like (the red person)


But you should always be (the yellow person) even if all the events taking place around u are not happy at all


Dear Blogger;

I just wanted u to know about my symbol .. :) .. It is the symbol found on my laptop and mobile phone backgrounds and I always draw on almost every page of my copybooks (the start of every lecture or section is a sticker (ah walahi, sticker :D) of my symbol), assignments, sheets, and sometimes even exams :D !! I am also well known between the girls with this symbol and whenever any of them sees it, she automatically says "Fido's Symbol" :D .... Guess what ??? This is the symbol -> " :) " ....


Alhamdu li Allah, I just hope that this symbol is on my face always :) ..

I included it in my final embedded project proposal and the TA deducted marks for it !! Imagine !! I have been drawing it everywhere for the past 4 years and no one ever said anything about it and now she says "it's informal" :) !!! The doctor includes it in his lectures !! :)

:) Keep smiling always, nothing to lose !! :) They found out that people think better when they are happy and their output is many times better ... :)
I just felt so helpless with android !:( ( :P ) so I decided to have a small chat with u !! :)
I shall continue now with a big smile on my face in sha2a Allah :)
:) And hope remains :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


في حاجة مضحكة أوي مرة حصلتلي ( صراحة أنا قعدت أضحك ) ... مرة روحت مكتبة الاسكندرية وكنت في حالي، لاقيت مجموعة سياح أجانب (5-6) متجمعين وقاعدين يصوروني وكإني تحفة من تحف المكتبة !! دة كان بعد ما لبست النقاب بشهرين تقريبا
شكلهم هيعملوا عني مقالة !!!ء
:D
أنا طبعا ابتسمت عشان الصورة تطلع حلوة بعدين قعدت أضحك جامد أوي بعد أما مشيوا
:) :D

Post a Comment

comments are always welcomed :)